Beating a Dead Horse
|Genres||Parody Music, Metalcore, Deathcore, Technical Death Metal, Post-Hardcore, Pop Punk, Easycore, Hardcore Punk, Melodic Hardcore, Emo, Indie Rock, Djent, Progressive Metal, Crunkcore|
Reviews : 0
Comments : 0
Comments : 0
Total votes : 0
Rating : -
Rating : -
Have : 0 Want : 0
Beating a Dead Horse Information
Track listing (Songs)
|1.||Amidst the Grave's Demons - The Swimmer||3:52||-||0|
|2.||Sunrise Skater Kids - Love Me Back||3:29||-||0|
|3.||Chewed Up - Unbreakable||4:26||-||0|
|4.||Amidst the Grave's Demons - Save My Life||4:07||-||0|
|5.||Vermicide Violence - Inconceivable Somatic Defecation||3:40||-||0|
|6.||Sunrise Skater Kids - Take It Easycore||3:27||-||0|
|7.||Chewed Up - Bite the Curb||2:09||-||0|
|8.||Amidst the Grave's Demons - Misogyneric||3:50||-||0|
|9.||Sunrise Skater Kids - Pop Punk Pizza Party||4:34||-||0|
|10.||Canadian Softball - The Distance Between You and Me Is Longer Than the Title of This Song||3:46||-||0|
|11.||Amidst the Grave's Demons - I'm So Scene 2.0||4:42||-||0|
|12.||Rectangles - Cosmic Metaphysical Verisimilitude||5:26||-||0|
|13.||$wagCh0de - 2 Freaky 4 da Club||3:33||-||0|
|14.||Amidst the Grave's Demons - Hey Jarrod, What's That Song Again?||4:15||-||0|
|15.||Sunrise Skater Kids - Goodbye Baltimore (The Flute Song)||3:06||-||0|
|16.||Vermicide Violence - Pray for Progress||-||0|
|17.||Canadian Softball - Brevé Canzoné||-||0|
|18.||Rectangles - Waifu||-||0|
|19.||Sunrise Skater Kids - First World Tragedy||-||0|
|20.||$wagCh0de - 2 Warped 4 da Remix||-||0|
|21.||Amidst the Grave's Demons - Suck my 401k||-||0|
- Jarrod Michael Alonge : Primary Songwriting, Production, Guitar, Lead Vocals for Canadian Softball and $wagCh0de (tracks 10, 13, 17 and 20), Recorder Solo on "Goodbye Baltimore"
- Johnny Franck (ex-Attack Attack!) : Production (tracks 1-4, 6-11, 13-14, 16-17, 19-21), Mastering (tracks 10, 13, 16-17, 19-21), Guitar, Programming, Clean Vocals (tracks 11 and 16)
- Drewsif Stalin : Production (tracks 5, 12, and 18), Guitar, Lead Vocals for Rectangles (tracks 12 and 18)
- Michael "Mike" Martenson (Boys of Fall) : Lead Vocals for Amidst the Grave's Demons (tracks 1, 4, 8, 11, 14 and 21), Unclean Vocals on (tracks 6 and 16)
- Varrick Jay (Insomniac) : Lead Vocals for Sunrise Skater Kids (tracks 2, 6, 9, 15 and 19)
- David Thompson (Nanashi) : Lead Vocals for Chewed Up (tracks 3 and 7)
- Jared Dines (Dissimulator, Rest, Repose) : Lead Vocals for Vermicide Violence (track 5 Only)
- Brenden MacKenzie Worthington (Separations) : Unclean Vocals for $wagCh0de (tracks 13 and 20)
Guest / session musicians
- Varrick Jay, Ben Drake, James Dotzler, Sam Fassler (Insomniac) : Gang Vocals on "Suck My 401k"
- Sam Fassler (Insomniac) : Additional Vocals on "Unbreakable"
- Steve "Stevie T." Terreberry : Guest Guitar Solo on "Love Me Back"
- Chris Linck (Attila) : Guest Guitar Solo on "Suck My 401k"
Production staff / artist
- Dylan Werle : Digital Vocal Editing (tracks 1-4, 6-10, 11, 12, 14-16, 19)
- Joey Sturgis : Mastering (tracks 1-9, 11, 12 and 14)
- Joseph Mitra : Songwriting on "Bite the Curb"
- Jamie Phillips : Songwriting for "The Distance Between You and Me Is Longer Than the Title of This Song"
- Luke Oxendale : Production on "Goodbye Baltimore (The Flute Song)"
- Rob Alley : Vocal Tracking on "Brevé Canzoné"
- Sarah Schmidt : Album Artwork
The album features seven different fictitious bands created by Alonge that satirize the tropes and characteristics of various genres within alternative music, including metalcore, post-hardcore, pop punk, emo, progressive metal, hardcore punk, and others.